The best way to get to all the Palaces in the Historic Sintra.
This is the least strenuous path to follow to walk to all of the main palaces in the Historic Center. It is a circular walk starting from the National Palace. The first and the last part of the walk are on asphalt in the Historic Center, the middle 4 kms mainly in single lane paths or gravel road with no traffic. The first half is uphill, the second half downhill. After the National Palace, the palaces you will encounter are Quinta da Regaleira, Seteais Palace, Pena Palace, and Moorish Castle. Being in the Historical Center you will also see other monuments and churches, water mines, fountains and even a waterfall. The forest part is always green, full of periwinkle and other flowers in the winter season. The walk is great for all seasons as even in the heat of the summer you walk mainly in shade.
- You can make this a full day walk while you visit all the monuments on the way – or just a beautiful 2-3 hour walk in the middle of history
- Take a picnic lunch and water in your backpack and enjoy lunch with a view if you spend the day on the path as restaurants are scarce on the mountain
- Depois da caminhada tome uma cerveja artesanal na Vila Craft (para parte paga)
- Don’t forget your camera on this hike as you will have excellent views all around
- Distance 5,760.00 m
- Time 1 h 26 min
- Speed 4.0 km/h
- Min altitude 195 m
- Peak 423 m
- Climb 365 m
- Descent 366 m
Casa do Valle:
This is a space for a short description of your services, preferably with your #555 654 328 and www.yourwebsite.pt Also a promotional code or offer of a discount is good to have to track visitors.
- <img class="alignnone size-medium wp-image-3992" src="https:
- //walksintra.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/59974240_355108118688886_912635758186070016_n-640x264.png" alt="" width="640" height="264" />:41,543 km2
- Unitary parliamentary constitutional monarchy